✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Two-jaw chuck Zentra with cylindrical receptacle according to DIN 6350.
Particularly suitable for holding polygonal or form turning elements which cannot be clamped in three-jaw or four-jaw chucks.
- Suitable for lathes and all types of milling and drilling devices
- ZENTRA cast iron lathe chuck
- Two-jaw chuck with split lathe chuck jaws
- Guides and welding surfaces ground
- Faceted spiral ring made of high-quality alloy steel, drop-forged and hardened
- Runout accuracy according to DIN class 1 or better
- Scope of delivery: Lathe chuck incl. 1 set each of hardened base jaws and soft reversible top jaws, 1 clamping key and fixing screws
Variant: lathe chuck-Ø 160 - 400 mm
|number of lathe chuck jaws:||2|
|Design:||two-piece lathe jaws|
|G [mm]:||6 x M10|
|RPM max. [RPM]:||3,000|
|Net Weight [kg]:||10|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!