✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Three-jaw chuck Zentra with cylindrical holder according to DIN 6350 as lathe accessory.
These lathe chucks guarantee an even clamping force due to centrically clamping jaws as well as a high concentricity.
- ZENTRA lathe chuck made of cast iron or steel
- Three-jaw chucks with one-piece or split lathe jaws
- Runout accuracy according to DIN class 1 or better
- Scope of delivery: Lathe chuck incl. 1 set each of lathe and drilling jaws, 1 clamping key and fixing screws
Variant 1: Lathe chuck-Ø 80 - 800 mm in steel with one-piece lathe jaws / Scope of delivery: Lathe chuck incl. 1 set each of hardened lathe and drilling jaws, 1 clamping key and fixing screwsVariant
2: Lathe chuck-Ø 125 - 800 mm in cast iron with split lathe jaws / Scope of delivery: Lathe chuck incl. 1 set each of hardened basic and reverse jaws, 1 clamping key and fixing screws
|number of lathe chuck jaws:||3|
|Design:||one-pice lathe jaws|
|G [mm]:||3 x M6|
|RPM max. [RPM]:||4,000|
|Net Weight [kg]:||1.5|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!