✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Machine vice VNC with hydraulic spindle.
The hydraulic vice type VNC clamps hydraulically and therefore reduces the amount of force required by the user. The vice is equipped with a hydraulic cylinder. This absorbs vibrations during machining and thus increases precision while maintaining a high clamping force. The clamping force can be checked and adjusted on a scale. The body of the machine vice is made of steel FCD60. Guides are hardened (HRC 45) and precision ground. The clamping range of the machine vice can be quickly pre-set by means of a bolt. The clamping jaws are made of hardened alloy steel and are precision ground.
- NC hydraulic vice is particularly suitable for tool, mould and fixture construction
- clamping system mechanical-hydraulic
- use for vertical and horizontal
- scope of delivery: hydraulic vice with clamping key
|C max. [mm]:||205|
|L max. [mm]:||464|
|Max. clamping force [kN]:||25|
|Net Weight [kg]:||23|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!