✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Precision rotary tables for horizontal and vertical milling, drilling, grinding and scribing work
- The turntable type HHV-150 is a universal dividing head for milling, drilling, grinding and marking work.
- Due to its design, the dividing head can be used both horizontally and vertically.
- The gear ratio of the drive is 90 : 1. One turn of the handwheel moves the rotary table by 4°.
- The scale is divided into minutes and the vernier allows reading in 10 second steps.
- The worm gear and the running parts are hardened and ground. This results in a minimization of wear parts.
- All functional surfaces of the rotary table are precision ground.
|Morse taper:||MT 2|
|Net Weight [kg]:||12.5|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!