✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Cast iron face plate with one-piece reversing jaws Camlock DIN 55029, Type 4159
The Zentra face plate chuck is particularly suitable for clamping irregularly shaped workpieces.
- Face plate with holder according to DIN 55029.
- Faceplate made of cast iron.
- With 4 individually adjustable reversing jaws.
- With one-piece reversible jaws.
- Scope of delivery: Face plate incl. 1 set each of one-piece reversible clamping jaws, clamping key and fixing screws.
Version: Ø 160 - 800 mm
|for cone size:||3|
|number of lathe chuck jaws:||4|
|Design:||one-pice lathe jaws|
|d1 - clamping range [mm]:||3|
|d2 - clamping range [mm]:||160|
|Clamping-Ø max. [mm]:||185|
|RPM max. [RPM]:||2,000|
|Net Weight [kg]:||7.5|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!