✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Solid carbide boring bars insert holder with internal cooling, angle of attack 95° and soldered steel head.
- Boring bar with solid carbide shank can be removed up to approx. 5xD
- surfaces better, as tools are considerably more stable
- Turning holders can turn out longer workpieces
- Tool life of the inserts is significantly higher than with steel boring bars
- Insert holder with screw clamping for rhombic inserts positive 7°.
- with 80° point angle
- Application: longitudinal and facing turning
- Scope of delivery: drill rod with Torx key without inserts
Variants: E08K SCLCR 06 | E08K SCLCLCL 06 | E10M SCLCR 06 | E10M SCLCLCL 06 | E12Q SCLCR 06 | E12Q SCLCLCL 06 | E16R SCLCR 09 | E16R SCLCLCL 09 | E20S SCLCR 09 | E20S SCLCLCL 09
Please note the holder size and design (right/left) of the "carbide boring bars SCLC" under Available downloads.
|D min [mm]:||≥11|
|For cutting inserts:||CC.T0602..|
|Shank design:||Carbide shaft with internal cooling|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved
- No downloads available