✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Semi universal dividing head including tailstock, flange and dividing discs
The semi universal dividing head is a simplified form of the universal dividing head and can be used for direct and indirect dividing. No accessories are included for differential dividing as required for milling a spiral, but the entire construction of the dividing head and tailstock are identical. The dividing head has a direct indexing plate with 24 holes, for direct dividing of 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24 pitches.
- Division by index detent into 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24 parts
- Horizontal/vertical swivel from -10° to +90
- Indirect splitting allows any pitch 2 to 50 and many pitches up to 380 (transmission ratio 40:1)
- Delivery incl. tailstock RSV, flange and dividing plates
|Morse taper:||MT 2|
|Diameter of Spindle hole [mm]:||18|
|Net Weight [kg]:||19|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!