✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Rotori jaw boring ring set in a large selection. The set consists of several rings in special hardened steel with cam segments arranged over 3 x 120° (4 x 90° or 6 x 60°) on both the inner and outer circumference. The patented Rotori jaw boring rings make it possible to precisely bend or grind out clamping jaws. Due to the infinitely variable adjustment possibility, exactly as much material can be removed as is necessary. This saves time and tool costs.
- Internal and external clamping with 1 ring
- Stepless clamping range for all chuck sizes
- 1/10 mm exact infeed of the turning Ø
- Clamping bolt standard with self-locking function
- Optimal accessibility of the tool
- Fast and flexible handling
- High cost savings on clamping jaws
- Low set-up costs
- Suitable for all three-jaw spiral chucks
|for lathe chuck:||with 3 jaws|
|for lathe chuck size [mm]:||Ø 80 - 125|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!