✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
GearTech Ratchet Ring Spanner, metric
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
Between the 23.12.2020 and the 06.01.2021 no orders will be delivered.
- Order number: 750-501402-06
- Hersteller-Nr.: 3406
- EAN: 4000146034064
- Shipping weight: 0,050 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
Ratchet ring open-end wrench PROJAHN made of chrome vanadium steel nickel plated, chrome plated and mirror polished.
- Ring side straight, fork position 15° angled
- Chrome-vanadium steel, nickel-plated, chrome-plated and satin matt, heads polished to a high gloss
- In accordance with DIN 3113 / ISO 3318
- with 72 teeth fine toothing
- Optimized for durability and highest demands
- Switching left/right is simply done by turning the wrench
- Extremely tight screws can be loosened with the jaw side of GearTech spanners.
- Overload may cause breakage!
Version - Width across flats: 5.5 - 50 mm
|Standard/s:||in compliance with DIN 3113 / ISO 3318|
|Design:||Classic without switch button|
|Wrench opening [mm]:||6|
|L [mm]:||135, 190, 260, 295, 340, 460|
|Surface:||chrome-plated and high gloss polished|
|Max. torque [N/m]:||27|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved