✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Dead length collet DIN 6343, type 138E (F20 76-87) for clamping workpieces at high speeds.
- Used on single-spindle lathes, dividing heads and clamping devices.
- Design of the clamping bore: ≤ 8 mm smooth / > 8 mm with transverse grooves.
- Clamping size optional: Ø 1 - 16 mm / hexagon 4 - 14 mm / square 4 - 11 mm.
- Only the nominal dimension can be clamped.
- Information on the concentricity of the 138E pressure collets as shown in Figure 2.
- Optional grinding service of special sizes or with stepped bore in our own factory (at extra charge).
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved