✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
WESPA BITEC M 42, band saw blade 27 x 0.90 x 3.770mm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order-related production - therefore no exchange, cancellation, return
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
- Order number: 60020327WO03770
- Shipping weight: 0,648 kg
- Purchase steps: 10
- Minimum order: 10
WESPA BITEC M 42 bandsaw blades 27 x 0,9 x 3770
You can select the following band saw blade options:
Band saw blade with Normal tooth (N) - Rake angle 0°, completely rounded tooth base.
- This HSS band saw blade is universally applicable for small to medium solid cross sections, tubes, sheets, contour sawing.
Band saw blade with claw tooth (KL) Positive rake angle, with rounded tooth base.
- This HSS saw blade is advantageous when sawing long chipping materials, e.g. non-ferrous metals, steels with low carbon content, materials with large cross-sections, metallic materials that tend to work harden during sawing.
Band saw blade with Combined tooth (KBN) Rake angle 0°, completely rounded tooth base.
- This HSS saw blade is universally applicable for small to medium full cross sections, tubes, sheets, contour sawing.
Band saw blade with Combination tooth positive (plus) positive rake angle, completely rounded tooth base.
- Is particularly wear-resistant and has a high cutting accuracy. Can be used for medium to large full cross-sections and bundle cuts.
|Dimensions [mm]:||27 x 0.90|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!