These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Gross / Net price switch
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Picture not similar. Cutting tools will be delivered wihout insets.
✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Tapping chuck SK - DIN 69871 with length compensation alloyed case-hardening steel with a... more
Product information "Tapping chuck with length compensation, DIN 69871"
Tapping chuck SK - DIN 69871 with length compensation
- alloyed case-hardening steel with a tensile strength in the core of min. 950 N/mm²
- Tool holders are case hardened HRC 58 ± 2
- Hardening depth 0.6 mm ± 0.2 mm
- Cone angle tolerance AT 3 according to DIN 69871
- Tool holder for holding quick-change inserts
- Tapping chuck with automatic locking of the inserts
- Tapping chuck with length compensation in tension and compression
Product features *
|Size:||1 (Ø 19 mm)|
|Area / Tap capacity:||M 3 - M 14|
|D [mm]:||SK 30|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved