✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Sealed collet with jet holes ER16 (425E-J) DIN 6499-A
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
approx. 10 weeks
- Order number: 09-9016-0300SD
- EAN: 4250916759738
- Shipping weight: 0,065 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
Sealed ER collet with jet holes, ER16 standard class 2
This sealed collet with jet holes is suitable for internal coolant supply.
- for tools with cylindrical shank, without tightening thread
- Double cone of the collet chuck single slotted (form A), similar to DIN ISO 15488 (formerly DIN 6499)
- with trigger groove, hardened and ground
- Coolant tight max. 1015 psi
- For tool shank mounting of the exact tool diameter. (Only the nominal diameter can be clamped).
- Drawing and information on the concentricity of the ER16 collet as shown in the illustration.
|Standard/s:||ISO 15488 A|
|Accuracy:||Class 2 (standard)|
|Design:||pressure-tight max. 1,015 psi|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!