✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Rubber Flex Collet RFC52. Full Gripp, Ø 19 - 61 mm for raw part clamping.
Benefit from the wide clamping range of the Rubber-Flex® RFC collets. The elastic rubber-metal connection allows a clamping range of ± 1 mm to the nominal diameter. This not only saves you the investment in four additional steel collets but also significantly reduces your set-up times. The "Full-Grip" patch serration with longitudinal and transverse grooves significantly increases the clamping force. The Full-Grip collets are particularly suitable for machining bar material with large clamping tolerances and high machining forces and torques.
Rubberflex® RFC52..R "Full-Grip" collets are interchangeable with steel collets to DIN 6343 / Type 185E
- 1 Rubber-Flex® replaces 5 steel collets
- Clamping range = nominal diameter ± 1 mm
- High accuracy over the entire clamping range
- The wider steel segments lead to a higher stiffness.
- Reduction of set-up times
- Higher torques can be transmitted
- Cooling lubricant and temperature resistant up to 100 °C
- Complete sealing against cooling lubricants and chips
|Clamping bore:||round, Full-Grip|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved