✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Rotatable coordinate table, type MG
Stationary sliding table for use on milling and drilling machines, and for applications where, in addition to controlling the XY travel, the table needs to be rotated ±90°.
- Coordinate table with 2-axes and rotating table ±90
- All load-bearing components are made of grey cast iron GG25.
- Trapezoidal threaded spindle with adjustable nut.
- Matt chrome-plated crank handle with vernier and zero setting wheel.
|Thread lead:||2.0 mm|
|Workpiece max. [kg]:||55|
|Max. pressure [kg]:||500|
|Net Weight [kg]:||22|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!
- No downloads available