✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Vise in row, type MFS, for flexible clamping of multiple workpieces
- for flexible clamping of several workpieces of different size and form.
- the serration on the clamping bar guarantees a safe clamping with pull-down function.
- for horizontally, vertically and laterally.
- clamp milling with scaling on the clamping bar
- clamping system with one-sided zero point orientation, parallelism +/- 0.01 mm
- material: alloyed tool steel, hardened and ground, HRC 60
Scope of delivery: with 1 fixed jaw (plain) and 3 (up to L = 500 mm) or 4 (fro, L = 600 mm) fixed-movable jaws (plain), 1 pair of alingnment wedges, 4 clamping claws and 1 t-wrench
|Size:||50 x 300|
|Max. clamping force [kN]:||10|
|Net Weight [kg]:||7.2|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!