✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Manual vice MANOK, 5-sided machining collet chuck.
The all-rounder among the manual vices.
Not only the price-performance ratio of the MANOK is convincing. With its unbelievable holding power, precision and Steiﬁgkeit it has already inspired many users who would not have expected such quality from a manual clamping device. In addition, the MANOK can be fitted with a stop at ﬁx Simply screw the inner stop directly onto the table of your machine tool or place a front stop on the front of the clamping device holder. That's it! But the MANOK is not only practical and inexpensive, it is also very versatile. The integrated actuating rocker acts as an additional clamping force accumulator and counteracts loosening of the clamping, e.g. in case of milling vibrations.
- simplest structure
- Sensitive clamping by hand possible
- ideal for 5-sided machining
- Repeat accuracy <0.01 mm possible
- very good price-performance ratio
- absolutely versatile applicable on BAZ, measuring, impact, broaching, pillar drilling, laser marking machines etc.
- prepared for workpiece and front stop
- Workpiece stabilization through axial pull against workpiece stop
- short, stable voltage possible
- typical HAINBUCH features such as easy set-up
- full passage, parallel clamping, optimal power transmission
- high stiffness and holding force as well as low wear
Scope of delivery: vice, operating tool, without clamping head
- No downloads available