✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Hydraulic machine vice series HH with turning plate
- The hydraulic machine vice clamps hydraulically, thus reducing the amount of force required by the user.
- The hydraulic vice is equipped with a hydraulic cylinder.
- The cylinder absorbs vibrations during machining and thus increases precision while maintaining a high clamping force.
- The clamping force can be checked and adjusted using a scale.
- The clamping body is made of tensile cast iron.
- The guide rails are hardened and ground
- The clamping force is between 2500 and 8500 kg depending on the size.
- The clamping jaws are made of hardened alloy steel and precision ground.
Variant: Size 100 / 125 / 150 / 200
|Max. clamping force [kN]:||25|
|Net Weight [kg]:||22|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!