These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Gross / Net price switch
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Picture not similar. Cutting tools will be delivered wihout insets.
✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Dead length collets DIN 6343, type 101E (F8 76-577) for high speeds. For use on... more
Product information "Dead length collet 101E (F8 76-577) DIN 6343"
Dead length collets DIN 6343, type 101E (F8 76-577) for high speeds.
- For use on single-spindle lathes, dividing heads and clamping devices.
- Design of the clamping bore: ≤ 8 mm smooth / > 8 mm with transverse grooves.
- Clamping size optional: Ø 1 - 6 mm.
- Only the nominal dimension can be clamped.
- Concentricity of the 101E pressure collets as shown in Figure 2.
- Optional grinding service of special sizes or with stepped bore in our own factory (at extra charge).
Product features *
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved