✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Carbide end mill cutter type FZ 810 - 860 in different versions for different materials.
- FZ 810: for large bevels up to 5 mm and soft materials e.g. aluminium, plastics, wood
- FZ 820: for non-ferrous metals such as copper, brass, bronze and short-chipping aluminium alloys
- FZ 830: for steel, cast iron and small chamfers on short-chipping non-ferrous materials
- FZ 840: Roughing cutter for steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, for applying small welding bevels
- FZ 850: for hardened steel and cast steel up to 65 HRC
- FZ 860: Allround milling cutter for universal use with steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
|Shank Ø [mm]:||8|
|Number of flutes (inserts):||4|
|Recommend:||➊, ➋, ➎|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!