✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Insert holder boring bars with carbide shank, internal cooling, 107.5° angle of attack and soldered steel head.
- Boring bar with solid carbide shank can be removed up to approx. 5xD
- surfaces better, as tools are considerably more stable
- Turning holders can turn out longer workpieces
- Tool life of the inserts is significantly higher than with steel boring bars
- Insert holder with screw clamping for rhombic inserts positive 7°.
- with 55° point angle
- Application: longitudinal turning
- Scope of delivery: drill rod with Torx key without inserts
Variants: E10M SDQCR 07 | E10M SDQCL 07 | E12Q SDQCR 07 | E12Q SDQCL 07 | E16R SDQCR 07
Please note the holder size and design (right/left) of the "Carbide boring bars SDQC" under Available Downloads.
|D min [mm]:||≥14|
|For cutting inserts:||DC.T0702..|
|Shank design:||Carbide shaft with internal cooling|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved
- No downloads available