✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
PFERD precision needle file CORRADI® 140 mm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 740-426810-102-SH0
- Hersteller-Nr.: 12802142
- EAN: 4007220273111
- Shipping weight: 0,009 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
PFERD needle files as precision files with a length of 140 mm are suitable for working on the smallest and most inaccessible spots on metals and plastics, e.g. in tool and mould making for the finishing of pressing, forging and casting tools. They are excellently suited for machining the smallest surfaces, apertures, geometries, profiles and radii.
SH = Swiss cutVariant
: SH0 | SH1 | SH2 in profile: flat butt | triangular | square | semicircular | round | beret
- CORRADI® spanner files in precise shape
- Can be used with or without a needle file handle due to its forged tang
- in a narrow, fine finish.
- Tapering very sharply. High robustness allows higher working pressure. Can be used without file handle due to its forged tang.
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm²
- Deburring and finishing
|Transverse section [mm]:||5.1 × 1.3|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!