✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Cutter holder DIN 69893 as milling machine accessory for clamping screw-in milling cutters with threaded pins.
- with threaded insert for clamping screw-in milling cutters with threaded studs
- alloyed case-hardening steel with a tensile strength in the core of min. 800 N/mm²
- Tool holders are case hardened HRC 58 - 60
- Hardening depth 0.8 mm ± 0.2 mm
- max. concentricity error ≤ 0,003 mm
- Cutter holders for screw-in milling cutters are precision ground and finely balanced
|Standard/s:||DIN 69893 (HSK)|
|A [mm]:||51 (L= 25)|
|Balanced [1/min]:||G2.5 | 25,000|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!