✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Hydraulic machine vice with turning plate series VH
The machine vice VH clamps with a hydraulic spindle and therefore reduces the amount of power required by the user. The vice is equipped with a hydraulic cylinder. This absorbs vibrations during machining and thus increases precision while maintaining a high clamping force.
- Hydraulic vice incl. turning plate and crank handle
- The clamping body is made of tensile cast iron.
- The guide rails are hardened and ground.
- The clamping jaws are made of hardened alloy steel and precision ground.
Variant: Size 100 / 125 / 150 / 200
|C [mm]:||0 - 58 | 58 - 115 | 115 - 170|
|Max. clamping force [kN]:||25|
|Net Weight [kg]:||27.2|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved