✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
High pressure vices with mechanical clamping force reinforcement, series HPAC
- The HPAC-S type vice has been specially designed to provide a wide clamping range despite its short overall length.
- The patented MULTI-POWER-SYSTEM made of high quality steel doubles the clamping force.
- The vice thus achieves a maximum clamping force of 8000 kg, with the patented system ensuring repeatability of the clamping force.
- The guide rails are hardened to HRC 50.
- The clamping body is made of cast steel FCD 60 to ensure highest precision and durability.
- The body is made in one piece and the deformation is less than 0.01 mm at a clamping force of 4500 kg.
- Thanks to the ANGLE-LOCK-SYSTEM, workpieces are pulled down during clamping and precisely clamped.
- The required clamping force can be adjusted by means of a ring, thus enabling the desired clamping force to be precisely repeated.
- The vice can be used horizontally, vertically and laterally in a row.
Scope of delivery: High-pressure clamp incl. clamping claws, clamping spanner and fixing material
Version: Type 100S / 130S / 160S
|B [mm]:||85 ± 0,01|
|C [mm]:||0 - 170|
|D [mm]:||75 ± 0,02|
|Net Weight [kg]:||32|
* Data according to manufacturer / Mistakes reserved