These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Gross / Net price switch
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Picture not similar. Cutting tools will be delivered wihout insets.
✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Tschorn clamping bolts for safe, precise and powerful clamping of almost any workpiece shape,... more
Product information "Clamping bolt js6 with defined zero point"
Tschorn clamping bolts for safe, precise and powerful clamping of almost any workpiece shape, with defined zero point.
- also suitable as clamping base
- Length tolerance class js6, parallel clamping to the table guaranteed
- Application: The bolt (50 mm) is fixed to the machine table with the thread at the bottom by means of a sliding block. For the bolts with length 100 and 150 mm, this grub screw is interchangeable in order to use T-nuts with larger threads. The intermediate washer prevents damage to the machine table as well as displacement when screwing down. Tensioning is carried out with a clamping screw made of tempered steel (Rm > 1,000 N/mm2 ). The brass clamping ring prevents damage to the workpiece.
- Standard clamping range 8-40 mm, can be extended to max. 87 mm by clamping screws
- Scope of delivery: clamping screw (4), threaded bolt M10 (for length 100 and 150 mm), intermediate plate (8), clamping screw, clamping ring (5) for clamping range 8-40 mm
- Threaded bolt M12, M14 or M16 available on request