✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
End mill adaptor, according to DIN 69871 for clamping cylindrical tool shanks.
- with lateral clamping surface according to DIN 1835 form B (Weldon mounting)
- alloyed case-hardening steel with a tensile strength in the core of min. 950 N/mm²
- Tool holders are case hardened HRC 58 ± 2
- Hardening depth 0.6 mm ± 0.2 mm
- Cone angle tolerance AT 3 according to DIN 69871
- Chuck is precision ground and pre-balanced G6.3 / 12,000 rpm
- Weldon holder including clamping screw
|Balanced [rpm]:||G6.3 | 15,000|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!