✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Push-pull type toggle clamp AMF type 6841 with small angular foot and long push rod guide.
- The quick release is galvanized and passivated
- Compression and tension clamps. (push rod and hand lever running in parallel)
- Long push rod guide with mounting thread and nut, galvanized and passivated
- Rivets made of stainless steel, which, for sizes 2 and 3, run in hardened bushings. Lever-parts and rod of tempered steel. Bearings are pre-lubricated.
- Lever can be set to any angle relative to base.
- Ergonomic, oil-resistant handle with large grip surface and soft components
- Complete with hardened and tempered galvanized pressure screw no. 6880
- Variant - AMF Manufacturer numbers: 94094 / 94110 / 94128 / 94136 / 94151
Other sizes are available on request.
|Pressing screw:||M4 x 20|
|B min. [mm]:||17|
|B max. [mm]:||33|
|HW min. [mm]:||12|
|HW max. [mm]:||20|
|M max. [mm]:||16|
|M2 [mm]:||M10 x 1|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!