✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
PFERD carbide burr 6 mm, pointed arch form SPG
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 740-443502-06X18
- Hersteller-Nr.: 21122506
- EAN: 4007220047927
- Shipping weight: 0,021 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
PFERD TC burr with 6 mm shank in SPG pointed shape. TCT burrs have good cutting performance due to the optimum coordination of tungsten carbide, geometry, serration and available coating.
- Long service life.
- Thanks to exact concentricity, impact-free work without chatter marks is possible and the service life of the tool drive is extended.
- High surface quality
variants: serration 3 | serration 3 PLUS | serration 5
- Steel, cast steel
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Non-ferrous metals
- Cast iron
- Creating breakthroughs
- Surface machining
- Weld Seam Machining
Recommendations for use:
- For the "HM milling pencil with pointed arch form SPG", please note the product information and cutting data under Available downloads
|Head length [mm]:||18|
|Shank Ø [mm]:||6|
|Total length [mm]:||55|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!
- No downloads available