✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
Lamina's unique product line of inserts for aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastics These inserts are based on an optimized cutting edge geometry and an exceptional coating LT 1110S or LT 05. These inserts offer 4 cutting edges compared to the positive inserts.
By using this insert you will achieve the following advantages in production:
- Increase the efficiency of your production
- Reduction of production costs
- Insert for increased flexibility.
- Drastic reduction of cutting inserts in stock
- Excellent chip control and best surfaces for fine finishing
- excellent load capacity and wear resistance
- double the number of cutting edges compared to positive inserts
- is suitable for unmanned production on CNC machines
- insert can be used on a standard tool holder (DDJN)
- for negative tool holders
- Coating LT 05 for machining aluminium
- Coating LT 1110S for machining of high alloy steels
- Chip breaker: NS = non-ferrous materials / non-ferrous metals
Variant - Version (ISO designation): CNGG 09T304 NS / CNGG 120404 NS / CNGG 120408 NS
|ISO designation:||CNGG 09T304 NS|
|Chip breaker:||NS - non-ferrous materials|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!
- No downloads available