✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
AMF attachment with rotating ball, No. 6445
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 720-295810-45
- Hersteller-Nr.: 72819
- EAN: 4020772072810
- Shipping weight: 0,240 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
- made of tempered steel, burnished
- ball hardened
- suitable for screw jacks No. 6415 / No. 6415 and straightening wedges No. 6460 / No. 6465
application: This robust element is suitable for supporting and aligning cast and forged workpieces. Can be used on AMF screw jacks.
Advantage: The pivoted ball minimizes bearing friction and reduces the required actuating forces. Due to the punctiform support, no rotational forces are transmitted to the workpiece due to spindle movement. The position of the workpiece is maintained. The simple and robust design ensures a long service life.
|F max [kN]:||30|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!