✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
AMF cranked chucks are used on milling machines and drill tables. The clamp is used for fast and safe clamping of workpieces, tools, clamping and fixture elements.
- Cranked clamp, with adjustable support screw
- Quenched and tempered steel, painted
- Clamps complete with screws for T-slots DIN 787
- Nut and washer
- *dependent on slot depth according to DIN 650, as well as screw-in length of the nut.
- Variant - AMF Manufacturer numbers: 71274 / 71282 / 71290 / 71308 / 71316
Other sizes are available on request.
|DxLS [mm]:||M10 x 39|
|H [mm]:||22 - 46*|
|T-slot width [mm]:||10|
|Clampig screw:||M10 x 10 x 80|
|similar to DIN6314 B1xL [mm]:||11 x 100|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!