✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
AMF screw jack with magnetic base and flat support, No. 6400M
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 720-293010-062
- Hersteller-Nr.: 73320
- EAN: 4020772073329
- Shipping weight: 0,700 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
Height-adjustable AMF screw jack with magnetic base was specially designed for horizontal and vertical applications.
- with flat base is particularly suitable as a counter support / base for clamping claws or clamps
- as a support for clamping claws or clamps for clamping devices.
- self-locking trapezoidal thread with end safety device
- Center hole Ø12 mm
- Screw jacks made of tempered steel, painted
Note: With the permanent magnet a continuous and exact positioning of the workpiece in vertical position can be achieved. The screw blocks fit to clamps with a slot width of approx. 14-22 mm. When using clamps DIN 6415B, 6315C and 6315GN with a slot width of 26 mm or more, we recommend the fixing attachment No. 6443. Matching attachments No. 6440, 6441, 6442, 6443 and 6445. Matching base with removed magnetic base: No. 6442G. Do not adjust the vice under load!
Advantage: Higher supporting forces F max. due to material optimization.
variants: AMF manufacturer numbers: 73320 | 73361 | 73403
|TR:||TR30 x 4|
|F max [kN]:||100|
|H [mm]:||52 - 62|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!