✔ We are here for you: +49 6721 / 994167
✔ Mo. bis Fr. 08:00 am - 16:30 pm
✔ Your family business for 27 years
AMF clamps with stair teeth, No. 6314Z
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please note the minimum order value of 71.40 € *
1 x in stock
approx. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 720-291150-066X050
- Hersteller-Nr.: 70359
- EAN: 4020772070359
- Shipping weight: 0,055 kg
- Purchase steps: 1
- Minimum order: 1
AMF No. 6314Z clamps are used on milling machines and drilling machine tables. The clamp is used for fast and safe clamping of workpieces, tools, clamping and fixture elements.
- Clamps with step serration, straight form
- Only suitable for serrated clamping bases No. 6500E.
- The long version is intended for large clamping widths due to wide groove spacing or greater clamping depth on the workpiece, e.g. on engraving machines.
- Variant - AMF Manufacturer numbers: 70359 / 70227 / 70367 / 70375 / 70383 / 70250 / 70391 / 70334 / 70409 / 70417
Other sizes are available on request.
|for clamping screw metric:||M6|
|for clamping screw inch:||1/4"|
* Data according to manufacturer / All rights of technical, optical changing and mistakes reserved!